The Journey

The Journey

The Intimate Visions journey started many years ago, when I started diving deep into the Oregon Coastal Forest looking for subject matter for my images.  I've always has a connection with nature, and most of us do, but I had the unique opportunity to spend extended amount of time with the Coastal Forest.   Since then the Intimate Visions ideas expanded to all natural environments in the Pacific Northwest.   My work has been invited into some of the most amazing homes in the Pacific Northwest, Bay Area,  as well as around the country.  The owners of my art are those who appreciate the time and effort an artist puts into their creations, and are very selective on what artist's work is displayed in their homes.

I do have a website where those interested in my work can browse the art digitally on their electronic devices, but there is something about holding a printed image on any medium in your hands.   I've been asked many times for samples of my work, a few pieces  a viewer is interested in.   This is time consuming for both the artist and the viewer to select individual pieces than to have them printed and sent.  

What I have decided to do, is create a series of Photo Books, starting with these first two, under the main heading of Intimate Visions.

Intimate Visions -- Personal Touches

    A selected collection of past and recent works that you can own, review and see what the images, although small, look on printed paper.

Intimate Visions -- The Bridge

    This is a volume dedicated to the iconic Yaquina Bay Bridge and my interpretations of it. 

I have a number of other volumes in this series in development.  If you follow this blog you will be notified when I release new volumes.  

I am not putting together a more high end hardcover version of these books which will be available through special order. These will be more of a "Coffee Table" type book, with hight quality paper and image prints.  They will be signed and numbered. 

Stay tuned, more to come. Thanks.

Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oregon Coastal Forest books are Live

The Oregon Coastal Forest